Black Prints | June 4th
June 4th | 5-6:30pm EST
Virtual Event via Zoom
Black Prints is a conversation between six Black storytellers working in different countries who give walking tours about the powerful stories of the African Diaspora. We initially planned this conversation weeks ago to discuss how the coronavirus is impacting Black people around the world and how we have had to adjust to being indoors. Our discussion has even more relevance as the movement to respect and protect Black lives has reached a pivotal moment on a global scale. Join us for this virtual event of solidarity that looks into the history behind the systems our societies have ignored for far too long that perpetuates police brutality.
- Jennifer Tosch (Amsterdam) | Black Heritage Tours
- Kamau Ware (New York City) | Black Gotham Experience
- Kevi Donat (Paris) | Le Paris Noir
- Malik Bartholomew (New Orleans) | Know NOLA Tours
- Naky Gaglo (Lisbon) | African Lisbon Tours
- Tony Warner (London) | Black History Walks
Once you RSVP, you will receive a link to download your pass with instructions within an hour.